Follow our step-by-step photo tutorial and you’ll be amazed how simple it is to add an SSD drive to your PC.
1. Place the SSD into the 3.5in to 2.5in adaptor.
2. Screw the drive into the adaptor.
3. Remove the PC's drive bay if possible.
4. Slide the SSD with adaptor into the drive bay.
5. Screw the drive into the drive bay.
6. Screw the drive into the drive bay (other side).
7. The drive is now mounted in the drive bay.
8. Connect the power from your PSU to the SSD.
9. Connect a spare SATA cord to the SSD.
10. Reinstall the drive bay into your case.
11. Plug the other end of the new SATA cable into the SATA 3 port on your motherboard.